Back2basics probiotics Belleville, NJ 07109
· 70 million Americans suffer from digestive disease.
· 60-80% of the immune system is located in the gut.
· Our bodies have 10 times more microbes than human cells.
· Gut bacteria creates 95% of the body’s serotonin.
· Probiotics are bacteria that help maintain natural balance of organisms (microflora) in the intestines.
· More than 25 of different diseases and syndromes including Alzheimer’s, Arteriosclerosis, depression, and Rheumatism
have been linked to bacterial imbalance.
· Oral administration of probiotics has shown to reduce cholesterol levels by as much as 33% in animal and human studies
(World Health Org.)
· Aid in digestion
· Fight yeast and fungal infection
· Prevent constipation and diarrhea
· Alleviate bloating and fatigue
· Prevent skin problems
· Enhance mental clarity
· Stop sugar cravings – major cause of sugar addiction is bacterial overgrowth that feeds on sugar.
· Help IBS and colitis
· Prevent and treat urinary tract infections.